.

.

Monday, December 31, 2012

Resolutions!

Over the years I have made resolutions, made non resolutions and even broke them all! I know so awful! Here are a few from 2011, 2010, 2009 So here I go again making, not making my resolutions.

2013 New Years Resolutions

1) Loose Weight
    I know we all say this, but I have to do this!! I have to do this!! I need it for my health! Seriously
2) I am going to shave at least once a week
    Joke if you want, but sometimes its once a month!
3) Go to Church and work on my bible study
4) Watch my mouth!
    I hear you all being shocked, but its true ,I Carolyn and I have a dirty mouth. I need to clean it up!
5) Spend more time with my kids
6) My schedule is going to be more free and flexible, and if that means less goat shows, then well by golly Less shows it is!
7) I want another baby, or at least be preggors by 12/31/2013. But I need to complete # 1 to do # 7


I think that's it! I do hope your 2013 is better than your 2012, that all your goals and dreams come true.

Love to All,

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Blog Archive