.

.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

KNJV Luke 12

I am writing this blog..sick...I wish my sore throat would go away but I don't see an end to it anytime soon. :( Furthermore I missed church this morning...I don't like that but I cant help it I have a Christmas thing at my moms church and when my church lets out and where and when this starts I will miss the start of moms thing and she wont be happy.  Regardless....Here is my next daily entry of my Study of Luke

Chapter 12

We find Jesus speaking to crowds and his displicles, this chapter he talks in parables and some give good explanation but others I am left scratching my head, so I am going to look at a different translation of this particular chapter, not all just parts. It also maybe because i am sick I am not fully grasping it.

S.O.A.P.

Scripture
Luke 12: 22-23
Then Jesus said to his disciples: Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat: or about your body, what you will wear. Life is more than food and the body more than clothes.

Observation
Jesus is telling you quite simply that worrying is useless trust in God, and that material things don't matter in life.

Application
Material Things are not something I tend to worry about..well expect when my kids might no naked due to lack of funds but worrying about every little things is what I tend to do alot of.

Prayer,

Dear Lord,

I thank you for everything you have given and blessed us with. As your word says help me not to worry about the material things in life, help me to trust you that our needs will be met. Help me not to become such a worry wart and lean on you.

Amen




















sig



No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Blog Archive