.

.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

NKJV Luke 22

I am blogging from my phone today so forgive any mistakes ;)

In Chapter 22 we find Jesus preparing for the last supper at Passover. We find out Judas is possessed by Satan and has betrayed Jesus by working to have him arrested. He is given money for this act. Jesus also performs the last supper and tells Peter that he will deny him 3 times before the rooster crows. Jesus is taken into custody after healing a guards ear. When Jesus goes before Pilate & the Board is where I fin my verse for the day.

S. O. A. P

Scripture
Luke 22:67-69
If you are the Christ, they said, tell us. Jesus answered, 'If I tell you, you will not believe me, and if i asked you, you would not answer. But from now on, the Son of Man will be seated at the right hand of the mighty God.

Observation
There is a quote that says " For those who believe no proof is necessary, for those who don't believe no proof is possible"
Even if Jesus told them, and he did, they did not believe him.

Application
Our Faith in our heavenly Father needs to be that so no proof is ever necessary.

Prayer

Dear Lord,

I thank you for your Son, and his gift to us from you...Salvation and everlasting life. I ask forgiveness for my sins and have the faith that no proof is ever necessary to know you are there.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Blog Archive