.

.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

NKJV Luke 9

Chapter 9 is the intro to the end the disciples do not understand what is to come but you can see it in the pages that yes His Crucifixion is coming. He sends out his 12 disciples to towns and gives them power to drive out all demons and cure diseases. He feeds a crowd with 2 fish and 5 loads of bread, he breaks them and in turns into enough for 5 thousand. Jesus goes to pray alone and when he comes back he gives a small glimpse into what is to come from him. No verse really stuck out to me today, the Devil is planting seeds of doubt into my head and I am trying hard to resist him!!! So today I took a verse that didn't really make since to me and then applied what I thought it meant. Please if I am wrong...correct me!!! I welcome it!!


S.O.A.P.

Scripture
Luke 9: 62
Jesus replied " No none who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the kingdom of God"

Observation
If you choose to follow the Lord or become a minster and look back upon your life with longing or wish for sinful times, you are not fit to become a teacher of God.

Application
We are to share the good works of God, share Jesus sacrifice and Forgiveness.  If we follow Christ but keep looking back to the life we once had and then long for it...we are not fit for service in the kingdom of God. We will be forgiven if we fall back or look back..but we must not let the devil get the best of us.

Prayer

Dear Lord,

The devil is trying had to plant seeds of doubt in my head, hes trying and trying to get me to look back. Please Lord i ask that you help me defeat him today. I pray for your guidance, forgiveness and favor Lord.  Help me to not look back upon my sinful ways and long for them.

Amen












sig


No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Blog Archive