.

.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

NKJV Luke 23

Its certainly been a busy day! Chan's class Christmas Party (yes they called it Christmas party not holiday party). Then I had a girls night out with a good friend...Love spending time with my friends.

Chapter 23
Finds us with Jesus being arrested and speaking to the leaders, at first they did not want to crucify him because they could find no wrong, I need to do a little more research but some ware along the way they went from being OK with him to getting him ready to crucify. The people requested a murderer be released instead of him. He was nailed to a cross and died.

S.O.A.P.

Scripture
Luke 23: 34a
Jesus said " Father, Forgive them for they know not what they do"

Observation
Jesus was asking forgiveness for those who were hurting and punishing him.

Application
We were given forgiveness before we knew right from wrong, God is willing to forgiven and is ready to give it to you all you have to do is ask and turn from your sinful ways.

Prayer
Dear Lord,

I do thank you for all you have given to me, for I know I do not deserve them. I Thank you for your son you sent to die on the cross for my sins, I am thankful for second, third and even million chances and your willingness to forgiven me again. I ask that you forgive me for my sins and help me stay on the right path.

Be with my family as we go through this busy holiday season and help us not to loose sight of whats important and why we are celebrating.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Blog Archive