.

.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Rocking Chicken Ranch Tacos...In the Crockpot

If you know me....you know I love my crockpot and anything I can cook in it. Over the years some recipes have been a sucess and other a total mess. Here is one of my new favs from Jill over at www.blessedbeyondadoubt.com


Chicken Ranch Tacos

2 lbs of Chicken, raw
(i used a package of drum stick I had)
1Package of Taco Season
1 Package of Ranch Dressing (Dry Mix!)
Taco fixings, shells, lettace, sourcream....etc.



Mix the taco and ranch seasonings together in a bowl...mix well :)
Place your chicken inside the crockpot and sprinkle with mixture...coat well
Then flip chicken and and coat other side.

I at this point placed a small amount of water in the crockpot and turned it on.

High for 4-5hrs Low 7-8hrs. I did 6 hours because when the timer shuts off the crock it goes into "warm" setting and it slowly continues to cook. A good way not ti dry the chicken out.

Since I used drumstick I just pulled the bones out and it kind of shreeded its self. But for those not as lucky as i (watch it will never happen that way again) shred your chicken and then fix your tacos.


Your world wil never be the same again....yes they are that good. Kid Approved too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Blog Archive