.

.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

First for Everything

My kids have showed Dairy goats for quite some time now and now we are making our way into Market Goats. If you dont know Market goats are shown for their meat abilites at the end of the show season the animals are sold at an auction and the meat either goes to the buyer or most donate the meat to a local childrens home or womens shelter. Dairy goats are shown for their breeding and milk abilites and at the end of the show season they get to come home to be shown next year.

So we are use to always brining our goats home. This is going to be a tough year for our girls, they know full and well that these animals are going to be meat soon and they both agreed to it. That dont mean it isnt going to be easy knowing that but I did it when i was there age and it was hard then. Its going to hard for the both of us.

I have said hard alot this article. I dont have much to talk about today...too sleepy but I know if i dont post....I will get out of the practice and quit. So bear with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Blog Archive