.

.

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Scripture / Prayer Index Box

I originally had this idea after seeing War Room, a index card box with dividers that could quickly lead me to a Scripture or Prayer for what ever need I had at that time.   Upon having this idea I have been looking over Pinterest looking for ideas on how to implement this idea.

First I went to my local big box all in one store and purchased a Index Card Box, some index cards and Index Card Dividers.  Then I started making a list "subjects" for my divider cards, then I went to Pinterst again looking for different Prayers for Different areas of life. (My War Room Board can be found here)

Then I stumbled across this pin for actual Index Scripture Card and Index Card Dividers! They are quite beautifully done I might add! They are done by Not Consumed Blog (So all credit goes to her)

Below is a 40 page downloadable Scripture Index Card Set and Dividers FREE Click HERE

3 comments:

  1. I use index cards and hold them with a recipe card holder ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I have a friend who found out her child has a severe medical condition and I have printed these for her to put all over her home as a reminder. Thank you for making it so easy and beautiful for me to help encourage her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry i had major arm surgery not to long ago and haven't been checking my blog like I should. I have said a prayer for your friend and her child!

      Delete

.

.

Blog Archive