.

.

Monday, November 2, 2015

Bless these Lips!

Im starting a new bible study today by Sharla Fritz called Bless These Lips , 40 Days of Spiritual Renewal.

What leaves our mouths can be so empowering or hurtful.  Sometimes things just slip out with out using our filter (I'm Guilty of that!), often I am just as the next person about what comes out of my mouth.  I am Scottish, Irish and Italian (75% the first to , Italian 10%) so I can get hot headed and quick tempered...my mouth often gets me into trouble. Its also not what I say but how I say it.

Examine what God’s Word has to say about our mouths, tongues, and lips. Discover the power of your words and how you can influence your world through them. Each chapter uses lipstick analogies along with humor and personal stories to dig into scripture passages that teach how to use our words wisely. Each day’s reading contains study questions and ways to reflect on what you have learned.
In this book you will discover how to:
  • Exfoliate: Scrub with Forgiveness
  • Soothe: Comfort with Encouragement
  • Plump: Enlarge with Praise
  • Line: Speak with Truth
  • Color: Choose Words with Grace
  • Gloss: Shine with Thankfulness
  • Seal: Protect with Discretion
  • Smile: Share with Joy

Join me on this Journey!







Book Can be purchased at many online retailers, my Favorite is Amazon because I have Prime. I have listed several links below to purchase this book . (Hyper Links will take you directly to the book inside each store)

Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Lifeway
Half Priced Books
Ebay
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Blog Archive