.

.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

December Christmas 31 Day Scripture Plan



While I normally only post Christmas blogs after Thanksgiving because I feel bad for Thanksgiving every year.  Its so often gets over looked!

That being said I am breaking that rule due to my schedule for the week of Thanksgiving, I want yall to have this before the 1st of December.

While I wish these were of my own creation again they are not, some day I will sit down and let God flow through me to create something like this...I just do not feel it is in His plan for the moment.

Take a moment to down load the Plan and Worksheet and spend the month of December with me going through the Bible remembering the reason for the season.

I hope your Christmas Season is filled with lots of love, laughter and happiness.


To Print and Download a copy click for the Plan  HERE and HERE for the Worksheet

2 comments:

  1. I love this thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any time, hope it blesses you this holiday season as it has us.

    ReplyDelete

.

.

Blog Archive