.

.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Mystery with OUT Romance

I grew up with Dyslexia and so reading was kind of hard for me. Kind of is being nice! I hated it!! I know I know hate is such a strong word but seriously I hated it.

One day in high school I found one of my moms paperback romance novels and from that moment on I was hooked! While I enjoy a good paperback romance every once in a while I perfer mystery. James Patterson, Mary Higgins Clark & David Baldarcci (spel?) have quickly become my favs but in these great mysterys there is a romance involved. Sometime...just sometimes I want to read a mystery and nobody gets busy on page 120. So my mom the Superfan or Romance novels sent me a book via "Lend Me" on my nook. Ironically I had read another book by this author and found the book hard to start but throughly enjoyed it. No Romance. Katia Lief. Simply put her book One Cold Night was great! I read in one sitting and really enjoyed it.

Hope you all are suggled up today (its only 65 degrees out here) reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Blog Archive