.

.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Amazed

New School, New Friends, New Town and the awful Unknown. I watch my girl go into school each morning and every day I wait for the "Dont make me go". Shes new and has ADHD and is country as the dirt on an old cow pie so to say that she sticks out is the understatement of the year. She wears her pretty Justin boots and dresses with a bow in her hair but almost every word that comes out of her mouth has to do with country life, farming and livstock. She opens that mouth and you just know that girls country. So when she hops out the truck full of excitement for the unknow it completely amazes me! I would be so begging to stay at home! Each mom thinks there kid is something special but I promise you my Child handcrafted by God is pretty darn special. You jsut know her for a few moments and you know that there are great things in life in store for her. Maybe I am just mom so I am biased? I dont think so. Everything is Bigger in Texas, that includes my girls heart. She wants to save every animal, feed the hungry, give homes to the homeless, pray for everyone, recycle and go green, and most importantly she wants to cure every diease. My girl inspires me to be a better person, work on my relationship with God and to overall have a different outlook on life. Mark my words...Chandler one day will be a house hold name for the wonderful things she will do later in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Blog Archive