.

.

Monday, September 3, 2012

Meatball Stew

I originally got this recipe from Jill at
Www.blessedbeyondadoubt.com
It's simply scrumptious and the Italian Southern housewife in me had to put a twist on it.
Meatball Stew

1 pkg Frozen meatballs
(cut in half)
1 pkg Frozen mixed veggies
3 packets of Beef Stew Seasoning

Throw all into the crockpot then fill with water about 3/4 full.
Cook on low for 4-6 hrs or High for 2-3hrs

When it's about 30mins to turn off I add 1tbs of flour and 1tbs of corn starch....stir well and put lid back on.

That will make the sauce thicker, at this point I make some instant mashed potatoes ( about 1- 1 1/2 cup per person). I put the mashed taters in the bottom of a bowl for each person. Top with meatball stew And serve with corn bread. ENJOY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Blog Archive