.

.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Makeup Tips for the Not so Rich & Famous

Tips are EVERYWARE online, in Cosmo and all your girls friends have there own.

So that being said I have complied a list of my fav ones from over the years ( ones I use all the time!)

1) Loose powder - LOVE LOVE LOVE this product but hate powder everyware! Enter in packing tape! Place a small piece over all but two holes. When you get ready to use, shake it ( with lid on) and like magic there is only a little and it's all in one place! You may have to shake a few times in the morning but it's worth it. You loose less product and you save money.

2) Running Dry?
I love mascara, my fav brand is They're real! About 25.00 a tube on average. This product is awesome and so worth the money but in the same token you want to get your moneys worth. So when your mascara is getting clumpy....add 2-3 drops saline solution (contact solution) and put the wand it , tighten the lid and shake! Then take the wand and go around the sides as best as you can. I wouldn't do the saline more than once but seriously this works! In average I get another month out of the tube ( depending on how much you use)

3) oily skin? Corn Starch!
You can get a small plastic container , or I use an empty cover girl loose powder container. ( use the packing tape method!). If I am only wear powder that day I will grab a powder brush and lightly brush my face with corn starch, you don't want to see white ( unless your the Cullen's) and the put your powder on as normal, wait a few mins and dust your face again with corn starch. You don't want to see the white! If Your going to wear foundation...put on your foundation, then cornstarch, powder and your done! It will give you all day shine control ( some days better than others), no heavy feeling on your face, or cakey look....you won't even notice its there!

So that's all for today! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Blog Archive