.

.

Monday, November 1, 2010

30 Days of Gratitude

30 Days of Gratitude can it change your attitude?

Ok I know I am doing 30 days of no makeup but come on, honestly I think at the end of these 30 days I will feel the same way I felt before I started it....I LOVE MAKEUP! LOL Only 12 more days to go!

While doing that my wonderful sis in law Jenifer decided to do 30 days of gratitude on facebeook...well that being said I thought why not here? So here we are!

What am I thankful for?? My Family...I love them all deeply and with out them I would be lost. Chuck my wonderful husband who is my best friend and despite our hardtimes and lows we come though it all stronger than when we entered. Chandler, my baby, my beautiful sweet, smart Chandler. I love you, Shelbie my beautiful, smart and funny stepdaughter, I love you.

Yep thats what I am thankful for

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Blog Archive