.

.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

30 Days of Gratitude...Follow Up

Spending the last 30 days being grateful for something every day gave me lots to think about. I didnt want to repeat a "Thankful For" post because I have so much to be grateful for and wanted to make sure I listed them all, I found my self thinking about it everyday and then somedays trying to find something to write about. On those days I had so much to be thankful for, just a bad day where I wanted to scream and yell and cuss.

Now that the days are over, I found my self asking "Why does it have to end?" Just because November will offically come to a close in 2.5 hours doesnt mean I cant do something for the month of December. Hummmm Something to think about! Maybe...I can do the 25 days of Christmas, each day something I love about this time of year and it cant include presents.

We will see....

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Blog Archive