.

.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Is this really goodbye? Or Hello Again?

30 days
No Make up
5 Free Days
4 Used
End Result?

I ABSOLUTLY ADORE REQUIRE NEED MUST HAVE MAKE UP!!! No dought about it!!! I love the way I look in make up, I feel like trash when i dont. IDK why I just do not belive I can be pretty and professional with out, not that I am pretty with it but you know what I mean.

I used 4 days of my 5, all on a goat show weekend. I guess I couldnt bear for them to see me with out it, I did how ever on the last day not wear any. I was simply too tired to try and make the effort.

Did I learn anything? Yes I love makeup, and am addicted to buying it and I guess collecting it. LOL

Did I like what I saw in the mirror any better? No, I still dont like the way I look. I can just bear it more with make up.

So that being said my 30 day sabaticial from makeup with just that, a break...I am so going back....I can actually hear my eye shadow calling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Blog Archive