.

.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

3 Down and 27 More to Go!

Ok since nobody gave me any direction on here! I asked my friends and they all looked at me and said "Why?" my reply was "Why Not?" So I decided to do it.

3 Days in and I allready hate it, I feel like a slob! 50 Years ago women were naturally beautiful with out makeup and that is still true today, but why do many young women today think they are only beautiful if they have makeup on???

I do I feel ugly, extra fat and like a slob. I feel extremly unprofessional and well again a slob. I have allowed my self 5 furlough days durring this 30 day time period (Ending Nov 12th) for special occassions or if I just need to have some of it on my face!! LOL I am though going to strive to take better care of my skin durring this time period.

3 Down only 27 More to go

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Blog Archive