.

.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall...I LOVE fall...Its FALL!

I love Fall

I love Cooler Weather

I love Leaves falling to the ground in the most beautiful colors

I love that it leads to Thanksgiving

I love to Decorate for Fall

I love Fall

If you havent noticed.....we had our first fall day today, it was 45 degrees at 5:30am!! YAY!!!!! FALL IS HERE, FALL IS HERE, FALL IS HERE, FALL IS HERE, FALL IS HERE

I did buy some fall decor for the office this past weekend, I didnt spend alot, there is some really cute stuff at Dollar Tree and Walmart. I cant wait to decorate!

That being said I have goats that could use my assitantce this morning (with what IDK, just wanna enjoy this weather) so grab a cup of coffee and meet me at the gate and we can do some chatting, bs-ing and enjoying this weather.

Love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Blog Archive