.

.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Fiesta Ware!

Have I told you I just discovered Fiesta Ware?

Ok if not....

Have I told you how much I love it??!!

Ok if not....


I LOVE FIESTA WARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Now that is taken care of let me tell you about a spot my neise Leah just turned me on to. Canton Dish Barn, Google it, it has its own website!!

They sale First Run new Fiesta Ware and Second Run Fiesta Ware. Second run is something that is not perfect, sometimes you cant even tell. At oh so wonderful prices!! In the Second Run you can find discontinued colors and sizes and such.

Go and tell me you didn't like it or didn't find a good deal, I will faint. I have to save up some more money but I am SO going again. I want the bake ware, mixing bowls and veggie bowls and...well the list could go on and on! LOL

So take a moment to discover fiesta ware if you haven't already and then get your booty down to Canton Dish Barn and pick up some really good buys!

I give them 4 Tumbs up...I would give 5 but I bought all of their Chartreuse (color)fiesta ware and they didnt have any more!! (shock) But considering its discontinued I cant blame them so ok 5 thumbs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Blog Archive