.

.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Going Back to School... Is not Easy to Do!

I want to start this by saying I have a wonderful husband, he is just awesome. There are some days he gets on my last nerve but overall...hes great. He decided last week that he wanted to go back to school, he called the school counsler and meet with them last night. He came home with a wonderful packet on his choice of career and then he handed me the tution bill. Uh Oh

18,548.00!!!! WOW Alot for only 13 months!!! Then he said "But honey I did a student loan, and it included all my books and materials and I got a little pale grant. So in 18 months we will start paying 250.00 a month for my tution." As I slowly recover from my heart attack I tell him that its ok and we will survive. I told him we would do this, then he says "Ya I am going to have to give up alot to go back to school but I want to do it so bad or provide for my family"


That being said I know you are thinking " awe so sweet" but in my head this is what I am thinking " Ya I gotta give up alot too, my dishwarsher, homework helper, goat feeder, bedtime story reader, boggie man catcher, cat litter box emptier" LMAO I know thats awful, and some of his classes he will just be ont he computer at home. I am very proud of him, and am extremly proud to say "Yep thats my husband".

Till Tommarow...Later Gaters

Gotta Head to Work

Love,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Blog Archive