.

.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bad Dog!

I have the little wonderful Lhasa Aposa named Jack





Who is my baby, and I love very much



And then I have my Gentle Giant...KeeNodge...who is too big to be my baby but I love him OHHH SO MUCH!!



These two were given a pigs ear rawhide each to eat and play with....did that work...NO they faught over them and Jack being who he is feels threatened by KeeNodge because he was there first. So Jack snaps at KeeNodge and in the process my daughter decideds to resolve this solution by taking Jacks rawhide away...Poor baby girl...she got bit. :( I spanked both dogs, put them in keenels and while only one was at fault they should have eatten their own rawhides instead of arguing over one.

My girl is allright, no stitches no nothing major. Her big toe. Jack is still in his kennell today. I dont know how to feel about him, my first instinct is to protect my girl but he has no history of this ever!! Sure he has snapped at her sometimes but if I pulled you on the bed by your ears I would snap at you too, or tried sitting on you to paint your nails. He always takes this all in stried and cries for me to rescue him. LOL Silly boy.... We are going to wait and see. I dont want to give up my baby Jack but we CANNOT have a dog that does that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Blog Archive