.

.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Journey to Find a Better Mood

I set out on a journey yesterday to achive a better mood. With the help of my wonderful loving incredible husband, I did find it. He cooked dinner, drew me a bubble bath, brung me a fresh brownie out of the oven while in my bath...and I soaked for two hours reading my new fav book (True Blue, David Baldacci). Then I got some kid free time with one of my besties Sissy, wasnt long but enough to catch up on our days and to bring a smile to my face.

Then this morning I awoke with a newly found sence of calm and peace, that is from my heavenly Father. I prayed and gave all my trouble and worries to him, and in exchange I got peace knowing that He is in control and He will take care of me. Isnt it great that we have a God who is willing to bear all for us, to take everything bad and wipe our sins away?

I found my better mood in a place I always knew it would be in the arm of my heavenly Father and the man he made espically for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Blog Archive