.

.

Friday, June 24, 2011

52 Weeks & 52 Lists

So while surfing my craft blogs i like to follow one lady mentioned a 52/52 Challange...so after following her links i decided that this challange was for me!
The Basics: every sunday you post a list and the lists can be anything from a shopling list, your fav drinks, vacations, who you look up to etc. You post these list every week by either just the topics or a scanned image of your page.
Alot of the 100 something followers made there own books....i bought mine from Etsy. I am joining this challange a few weeks behind but i will make it up.

I am also adding a extra twist to this challange...at the end of each list i have to list 5 things i was grateful for and one selfless act.

I hope i can keep this up...i figure i can and hope i can...so join with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Blog Archive