.

.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cars 2 In 3D

I was really excited about Cars 2, I loved Cars and couldnt wait to see the upcomming second edition. As the norm with sequils it didnt compare to the original. We did see this movie in 3D which is new to us rednecks so of course we thought it was cool. Our little one enjoyed the movie but I on the other hand could have slept though the hole thing.
Seconds in a series rarely do as well as the original, Sex in the City 2, Kung Fu Panda 2, Little Mermaid 2, Cheaper by the Dozen 2, Honey I shrunk the Kids 2 but there is an even rarer event in sequils chapter....those that out do the original....my most recent was Hangover 2. I love love loved that movie!!! I loved the first one, but the second one also rocked!!! I mean come on, the first one was awesome....it was going to be hard to top that and they did!!!

Well thats my thoughts on Car 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Blog Archive