.

.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

In search of a better mood

Negative Nancy, Bitchy Brenda, Shizballs Shelia...bad moods have many names, and most of the time bad moods just fix them selfs but here lately I have been in a bad mood funk. I dont know how or why I ended up in this mood except I woke up here I think and from there on out I have just been down in the dumps. Well in my excuse we have had alot of things to come along lately and cause my bad mood but excueses are like butt holes everyone has them and they all stink!

So I am setting out on a trek to find a better mood, I dont know how my journey will go. I dont know if I will find this elusive better mood BUT I KNOW ITS OUT THERE!!!

Wish me luck on my journey, I will update tomarrow if I found it. Hopefully I will because even my bad mood funk is annoying me.

Love to all
Heifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Blog Archive