.

.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Prayers for Momma's

Life is hard and being a mom is harder. There are days when we have it all together and things are going right but more often than we like to admit our days go the opposite way.  The kids are crying, dishwasher don't want to work, and we are lucky to brush our teeth (a shower just isn't in the cards on these days)

Being a mom again at the age of 32 has taught me ALOT.  First: I know why people say have your babies in your 20's, you are more of a spring chicken and you can handle the sleepless nights better. Second: I have more patience than I did at 20 when I had my first baby (yes I put 12yrs in between my kids)

I have been the mom on the porch crying out to God for help because I have had no sleep, the babies teething and everyone wants something from me.  I am have been in the trenches and fought the fight mommas! I have been there and done that and come out to the other side! There is hope! These days will not last forever and you WILL miss them.   God is how I survived a difficult pregnancy and a baby who cries all the time!

God will help, deliver and see you through! You only need to call out to him!  If you have read my previous post you know I have a War Room board on Pinterest (you can see that here )

So below are some of the prayers I pulled from my War Room, print them, save them and use them when your day seems to be less than you planned. You are not alone! 

Stay strong mommas, this stage will only last a little while and then they will be on their own.  Blink and you will miss it, you will miss all of it. Even the late nights, teething, crying, bottle washing, puking, formula stains...you will miss every moment you have shared with your kids.

Praying for you all.
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Blog Archive