.

.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

The Road to Christmas Bible Study with Guide and Reading Plan

 
 

***2021 Update***
This post has gained a lot of traffic lately and I hope it blesses you as it did me. Due to Drives Security Changes it keeps asking permission to view the downloads. Every request has been approved, I have deleted and readded (is that a real word?) the documents. They should open with no issues, if not ask permission to view and ill send it to you. Sorry! (or comment how to fix it, I am all ears!
********

I realize its December 2nd and this should have been started on Monday. I am fashionable late I guess.
 
Sorry teething baby, busy days at work and it slipped my mind to post this.
 
Below is an Christmas Bible Study, its not to late to catch up!
 
Love God Greatly is a great place to find free bible studies, help and guidance.
 
This is the bible study they did in 2014 for Christmas, so the dates & days of the week are off, but they best thing about Gods word is it never changes.  Like God its the same every day!
 
This bible study comes with a great daily guide and reading plan.
 
Hope you enjoy it as much as I did
 
Road to Christmas Study Guide can be downloaded HERE
Road to Christmas Reading Plan can be downloaded HERE
 
 
Below I have listed each Weekly Reading, Challenge and Bible Verse as well as links to each discussion for the week. I strongly encourage you to do all of them
 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This Bible Study is not of my creation but Love God Greatly gave express permission to reproduce this.
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Blog Archive