.

.

Monday, February 28, 2011

8 Years? Really?? You Sure??

Can it really be 8 years? 8 years since I first held my beauitful daughter, saw her tiny nose and snuggled her to my chest? 8 Years since I spent 27 hours in pain and would do it again just to have her.

The years have flown by, she isnt my little girl anymore. She isnt going to want to snuggle like she use to in a thunder storm, be scared of the dark, giggle when I say a dirty word. She will be grown before I know it, I am not so sure I am ready for that! We have 18 years to shape and raise our children and while that seems like a long time, it isnt nearly long enough!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful, talanted, incredibly smart, exceedingly beautiful, redneck, princess, indenpent, charming daughter. I know I am 4 days early but I wanted to say it early

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Blog Archive