.

.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My List...Gone....New List Arrived!

Out with the Old..... In with the New?

In 2009 I decided to come up with a list of things I wanted to do by each birthday, ya know all those little things you always say your going to do but never get a round to? Those cool crafts you want to try or the book you want to read? Well I decided that making a list and speading it out over my birthdays would make the list more acheiveable....wrong. I simply forgot about the list and some things I wanted to do, dont seem so important or cool any more. Maybe I grew up and those things have been replaced due to marturyity and age?

Well I have a folder now of all the things I want to do or try, some of it is instructions on how t make a bow or entrie, a picture of a place I would love to visit or a title of a book I have yet to down load onto my nook.

None the less I am still working on my "wish lists"

Somethings are still the same, I want a new tattoo, another child etc...I will get to those things...oneday.

1 comment:

  1. I started a list of things like for each season that i wanted to do, they are kept simple though :-)

    ReplyDelete

.

.

Blog Archive