.

.

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Unglued

A friend of mine posted a picture of a book she was going to start reading called Unglued by Lysa Terkeurst.  Like normal i thought the cover looked good and a screenshot was taken on my phone to look up the book later, its now later and I am reading the book. Its not one you read quickly, it has to sink in and be absorbed and thought about! I have to say I find my self thinking about my actions when my emotions get the best of me and its helped me deal with a lot of things. I am an Exploder, I am Scottish with a quick temper and big mouth, I try hard to contain that but when stupidity and down right rudeness are received by strangers I get cranky quick.

I seriously suggest you give this book a try, it has helped me very much in dealing with my emotions and finding ways to show Gods love through my mouth than what it use to be.

I suggest you get a print edition as well, I am a huge fan of ebooks, I own a Kindle AND a Nook...but having this in print...well gives you...a little something more.

Book can be found at the below hyper links

Amazon
Barnes & Noble 
Lifeway Christian Stores
Walmart 

Also her website Proverbs 31 has monthly bible studys for FREE! All you have to do it join :) The next one starting Jan 17 (I believe thats the start date) is Crave...a must read! Join today for free and get the bible study that will help you grow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Blog Archive