.

.

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

I HATE you Thyroid! You Suck!

I hate you thryoid, you suck...you suck the life right out of me.
 I have Hashimotos caused by Hypothroidism; laymans terms...my thyroid is lazy and dont work. You never realize how important the thyroid is until it dont want to work anymore, it literaly controls every function of your body by producing a hormone that fuction needs to work.

For the lucky ones they simply take a pill every month with one yearly blood test, others (non lucky ones) we have monthly blood test along with monthly doctors vists and a laundry list of symptoms. Our hair falls out, eye lashes and eye brows disappear, we can never get enough sleep, either hot or cold ALL THE TIME, we cannot remember crap that we need , joints ache, constant under eye bags, puffy skin...not to mention weight gain. If that wasnt enough we have low sex drives, boughts of depression and Hashi patients have brittle nails, dry skin, and constantly being sick.

I slept 8hrs and woke up to feeling more tired than i did before I laid down, the hubs said I slept like a log. My joints acked and to top it all off I am loosing more eye lashes by the minute!! AUGH!!!

I have read everything out there too read, started a thyroid diet, order the test the doctor wants and some he thinks I dont need but I insisted on..and my conclusion? I am just going to have to live with it! I want to cry!!

So if you see me some day bald, bent over like an old person and cant remember who you are..dont forget this post. Laugh now but I can happen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Blog Archive