.

.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Resolutions 2013 Style

I have made resolutions and not made resolutions and neither of these have worked. So its time for a change, I think if I set one goal per month it might be easier to obtain then just a big list of things at one time. I know your thinking well if you keep up with it like you do your blog its never going to work. Your possibly right!!  So lets see how it goes.

January
Lose 5lbs ( I have lost 31 so far!)
Finish Unglued
Start 40 Day study

February
Finish 40 Day Study
Loose an additional 5lbs (that would be 41 if I did)
Start looking at how to break into publishing

March
Join a Gym
Loose an additional 5lbs and tone up what's sagging!

April
Turn 31 with grace and style (no drama and tears this year)
Loose an additional 5lbs


May
Figure out May - Aug


2013 Has been kind and harsh to me, but I hope that 2014 is kinder to me and my family. I hope 2014 holds a closer relationship with God and that I can calm this restlessness in me.

Happy New Year

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Blog Archive