.

.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

S.O.A.P. James 2

I find my self to be in pain today, not so much at the moment as the meds the doc gave me are working. But I had two wisdom teeth pulled this morning. I have to say...I hate that feeling.

Today we are in James 2 reading about favoritism and how it is forbidden.


S.O.A.P.

Scripture

1) James 2:8
If you really keep the royal law found in Scripture, “Love your neighbor as yourself,”[a] you are doing right

2) James 2;26
26 As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.

Observation

1) Loving your neighbor is the royal law found at least twice in the bible, its so hard to do.

2) Faith without deeds is dead, but doing good works will not get you into heave alone. You must accept Jesus as your personal Lord and savior.

Application

1) Its hard but we must do it, we want them to have that same consideration to us so we must give it to them!

2) Having faith and doing nothing about it, doing nothing to show Christ love and placement in your life is not faith at all.

Prayer

Dear Lord,

Me, Julie & Donna are in pain today Lord. I pray for a speedy recovery, no dry sockets and little pain. Help us love our neighbors as our selfs and show our faith in all we do.

Amen,

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Blog Archive