.

.

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

The Best Chicken Cesar Salad

I am extremely lucky to have married a man who does not require meat and potato's for dinner every night. He will eat pastas, salads and soup for dinner and ask for more.

Growing up my dad was not that way, meat and potato's every night!  Below is my favorite dinner to cook. Its easy, healthy (ok maybe not!) and just over all yummy.

My local grocery store will put those bags of precooked, seasoned cut Chicken fajita meat on sale...buy one get one. Well I stock up...I mean I REALLY stock up. They are perfect for salads, quick soups and of course FAJITAS!

Chicken Cesar Salad

~ 1 Bag of Romaine Lettuce (You can buy any kind of salad or head of lettuce)
~ Kens Creamy Cesar Dressing (or any kind) http://www.kensfoods.com/proddetail.php?id=7
~ Texas Toast Cesar Crutons - Seriously the best kind ever! http://www.newyorkbrand.com/croutons/product/437/new-york-brand-texas-toastcaesar-croutons
~ 1/2 a package of cooked Bow Tie Pasta
~ 1 small can of sliced black olives (drained)
~ 1/4 Cup sunflower seed kernels
~  Shredded Parm Cheese
~ Packaged Precooked Sliced Fajita Chicken Meat (heated per instructions)


Mix all together in a big bowl using as much or as little of dressing & parm you want.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Blog Archive