.

.

Friday, January 15, 2010

So Far So Good

So I didnt really get anything on my list done, I did how ever mark one off my before 28 list and am off to a good start on my before 27.

I finally made a good meatlaof!!! I consider my self a pretty good cook, I mean there are still things I need to learn how to make and somethings need improvement. But this one is KID APPROVED!

Turkey Meat Loaf

2lbs of lean ground turkey breast
1 box of Stove Top Stuff (any varity)
1 Large can of Tomato Soup
2 Eggs
1 hand full of oats

Mix turkey, stuffing and eggs together then add 3/4 of the soup and mix some more. Form into a loaf or put in a 8 x 10 cake pan. Spread the rest of the soup on top. Cook at 350 for 1 hour or until done.


I use a cake pan because it spreads thinner and cooks faster and any left overs can easily be put on a sandwhich. Sides my loafs never turn out right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Blog Archive