.

.

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Busy Summer Time

Its been since March since I last posted, I don't like posting unless I feel like I have something to say or worthy to share.


November 2018 I had a 3 inch plate and 7 screws but in my Ulna bone along with 3mm shaved off it.


Feb 2019 My partially disabled mother had rotator cuff surgery


March 2019 My youngest was diagnosed with Sensory Processing Disorder, Anxiety
(two more possibly diagnosis awaiting but my youngest needs to be older to official receive them


July 2019 My middle left for 10 days in Germany on a mission trip


There where about 1.9 million other things happening at same time as well.


Please don't give up on me, I am experiencing some writers block. Forcing my self to finish this actually!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Blog Archive