.

.

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Learning to Love / Quieting your Heart 30 day Bible Study





I Bible journal...well I try I'm not very good at it but its my heart that matters. I follow a few Facebook Bible Journal groups and over the holidays they were doing this Bible Study by the Time Warp Wife and for what ever reason I was not meant to look into this bible study until now.

For 17yrs I have worked in the same industry and gone into an office every day. Now that's changing, and while I embrace the change and feel a peace only God can give about it...I am nervous. I need to quite my heart and learn to love.

Spend the next 4 weeks with me Learning to Love and Quieting our Hearts for the Lord. I need this and I know you do to.

Download the Study Guide/Bible Study HERE
Download Weekly Bible Verses HERE
Download Weekly Study Questions HERE
Download Weekly Bible Study Verse Cards HERE
Alternative to the Quieting your heart journal below, Download weekly coloring pages HERE


The Quieting your heart 30 day Prayer journal is not mandatory to do the Bible Study. 
If you wish to purchase, Amazon has it on sale for 8.09 Click HERE




I am not talented enough to come up with not only a Bible study but Prayer Journal. All Credit and thanks need to go to Time Warp Wife and

1 comment:

.

.

Blog Archive