.

.

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Thanksgiving Day 5

Hebrews 12:22-29


Scripture : Hebrews 12:28
28 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, 29 for our “God is a consuming fire.


Observation
While other things can be shaken, God and the Heavens cannot be shaken or removed.
God is like Fire, he is all consuming


Application
Everything can be changed in life, nothing is forever....Except God, Jesus and Heaven. His love, forgiveness is forever it can never be shaken.


Prayer


Dear Lord,
I thank you for your unwavering love, forgiveness, salvation.
I thank you for your Unshaken love, I thank you for all I have and who I have.
I pray you be with all who read this, for those who don't know you, those who need you and for my family.


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Blog Archive