.

.

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Thanksgiving Bible Study Day 2

Day 2, I am catching up as I am 3 days behind and I am thinking that catching up is what I was ment to do.  I needed to start this today to help me.


Psalm 100

Scripture Psalm 100: 4-5
Enter his gates with thanksgiving
    and his courts with praise;
    give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
    his faithfulness continues through all generations.
 
Observations
 
Enter his gates with Thanksgiving, and his courts with praise. Give Thanks to Him! The Lord is Good!
 
Application
When i bow my head to pray or my thoughts dift to him I need to give Praise for what he has done and be thankful for what he will do.  Everything is on his time not ours and if we are waiting for that answer we must praise him and be thanksful to him. He is good, his love endures!!
 
Prayer
 
Dear Lord,
 
I praise you in good time and bad, I am thankful for all you have done and will continue to do.  Please be with all my friends today. Be with those who dont know you, and I pray that they do come to know you Lord.  I ask forgiveness for all my sins as they are many, and I pray that these negative thoughts and worries be gone for they are now given to you. I pray for a family Lord that is with out a paycheck this week, you know the ones and I pray that there faith in you stays strong.
 
Keep us safe Lord and this blessing from you in my tummy stays safe, warm and healthy.
 
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Blog Archive