.

.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Walk through Christmas with the Book of Luke

As Usual I am taking something from www.blessedbeyondadoubt.com She is doing a free bible study on the book of Luke for this Christmas Season. It starts on 12/1 and goes through 12/25..she will be using the S.O.A.P. Method (see links below). Now I started this bible study today...early...because I need to feel God's presence in my life and to find some grounding in it. My life feels like a mess and I have been looking for a good way to do my morning reading with Him...this opened up and I went right into it.

I am going to try each day to document my S.O.A.P. from my reading right here on this blog....but please go to www.blessedbeyondadoubt.com starting 12/1 to see the discussions with them. She is much more knowledgeable than me and while I hope you read my blog too...hers is where the study will really be at. Also check out the rest of her blog...shes got some really great stuff going on there.


Jill Craft is the owner and blogger of Blessed Beyond a Doubt, Shes a wonderful mother who homeschooling her kids and is a God Fearing Woman. And by personally trying all her recipes...shes an awesome cook as well. So Check out her blog daily if your looking for inspiration, home school advice, recipes or free giveaways! Shes really the total package.
Her Husband is my daughters 4H Leader and President of Lone Star Goat Club, and at the Louisiana State Fair..she Showed her First Goat!

Thanks for reading and check back later today for my SOAP on Chapter 1...I am running late for work...but I been talking with God...so that's a good excuse.

www.blessedbeyondadoubt.com/free-luke-bible-study-daily-schedule-and-notebook-pages
www.blessedbeyondadoubt.com/intentional-quiet-time-day-3-tos-5-day-blog-hop
www.blessedbeyondadoubt.com

( you may have to copy and paste the links, sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Blog Archive