.

.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Spicy Ranch Chicken Sandwich's....in the crock pot!




Well I love my crockpot, ok that's putting it mildly. I am not a SAHM so making sure dinners that are quick, easy and nutritious are so important because the time I spend in the kitchen is time spent away from my family.

Spicy Ranch Chicken

1 package Boneless Skinless Chicken breast- Frozen
1 bottle Franks Red Hot Sauce Thick
1 package Hidden Valley Ranch (dry mixture)
Mozzarella Cheese, 1 cup Shredded

Place chicken in cockpot, cover with franks and sprinkle ranch on top.
Cook on low for 6 hours

Once done shred chicken ( see my tip on this in earlier post). During this time I take some corn starch or powder and try to thicken sauce up before I return the chicken (only if needed)
Return chicken, mix in shredded cheese and let melt.

Serve on buns and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Blog Archive