.

.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

NKJV Luke Chapter 1 S.O.A.P.

Must admit when I think or read about the story of Jesus birth I skip right to the days leading up to his birth..the shortened story we get in Sunday School...not all the events leading up to it. I know some of them but not all of them. I am quite excited about my adventure!

S.O.A.P.
Scripture, Observation, Application, Prayer

Scripture
The verse that stands out to me is Luke 1:28 & 30
28 Rejoice! Highly Favored one, the Lord is with you, blessed are you among women
30 Do Not be afraid Mary, for you have found favor with God

Observation

Mary has been favored above all others! Out of all the God fearing women, who lived their lives like God instructed, praised Him, Worshiped Him, Rejoiced in Him..she among all women was found favored!!

Application
I want to be highly favored! I want to find favor with God! I need to get back to where I started as a Child..in God house, reading His word & Praising Him! I have stumbled along with this life of mine trying to do things my way because well I am hard headed and I don't ever like to give up. I need to let go and let God so I can too gain His Favor.

Prayer

"Dear Lord, I want to find Favor with you, I need you more than I need air to breathe. I need help getting back to you, finding a balance in my life and being the woman You meant and want me to be. I want to be highly favored, help me be that with you. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Blog Archive